The first time you wish to apply on a GNWT Job Opening, you will need to create your profile.
It is also important to confirm your “My Profile” information if this is not the first time you are applying.
My Profile contains contact information such as your email address, phone number and mailing address and will be the information Human Resources will use to contact you and to send you notifications during the recruitment process. Changes made to your contact details on this page will be reflected on all of the jobs you have applied to.
If Applying for a Job, eRecruit will prompt you to fill in this section. You can update your profile at any time. To do this, choose the “My Profile” link in the "My Career Tools" section.
Once on the “My Profile” Page, you will see:
- the Privacy Notice Statement on the top of the page.
- a Change Password box, a Name box, an Address box, an Email Addresses box, and a Phone box.
On this page you can:
- select “Change Password” to change your password; and
- enter your Name, Mailing Address, Email Address and Phone Number information.
There are several fields that are mandatory on this page. They include:
- First Name
- Last Name
- Address 1 (mailing address)
- Postal Code
- Primary Email Type
- Email Address
- Primary Phone Type
- Phone Number
When editing Addresses:
- be sure to list your mailing address (important for mailing HR information);
- do Not use “Same as”; and
- enter your address only on the Address 1 line. Do not use the Address 2, 3 and 4 lines.
Click when complete. eRecruit will advise you if you have not completed all mandatory fields. Complete mandatory fields, then click Save again.